Give to help people in our community age successfully
You can play a part in helping people age successfully by donating to Senior Citizens, Inc. through any of the following ways.
MAKE A GIFT
You can make a one-time donation or set up a recurring gift to the program you wish to support by:
- clicking here
- mailing a check to Senior Citizens, Inc., 3025 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 31405 or bringing your donation to our office at that address
- calling us at (912) 236-0363 to make a gift using your credit card
- donating stocks; please call (912) 236-0363 for more information
Make an investment in our community's future by helping us expand our facility and services to meet the needs of a fast-growing population of older adults. In 15 years the number of adults 60 and older in our region will increase by more than 40%. To learn more about SCI's Center for Successful Aging and how you can help, click here
- Share your shopping rewards with SCI by enrolling your Kroger Plus Card. Once you're enrolled, you'll earn rewards for SCI every time you shop and use your Kroger Plus Card! Click here to enroll and type in 33026 or type in "Sen" to find us.
- Choose SCI as your Amazon Smile Charity. Amazon Smile is a simple, automatic way for you to support SCI every time you shop, at no cost to you. Once you enroll, a donation will be made by Amazon with each of your purchases. To get started, click here.
Ensure that your passion for helping others will live on through your estate. There are many ways to give; to discuss the legacy gift that's right for you, please call Anne Cordeiro, Vice President of Development, at (912) 236-0363.
- Help us provide veterans with services like home-delivered meals and adult daytime care that they need to remain independent by donating to the SCI Veterans' Fund. Click here.
- Active duty military and federal employees can help us provide meals and other services to local seniors in need by selecting Senior Citizens Inc. (SCI) under number 74826 on the Combined Federal Campaign Charity List.
All gifts are appreciated and make an impact in helping others. Senior Citizens, Inc. has been helping people age successfully since 1959. We want all seniors to have access to our many services regardless of their ability to pay.