SAGE PRIVATE SERVICES
SAGE stands for Successful Aging
SAGE Private Services:
- Individualized support
- Custom Care
When only the best services are wanted, SAGE Private Services is the answer. Each relationship begins with the SAGE Advisor meeting with the older adult/family to coordinate services that will best meet the needs of the client. Services include nursing, home-delivered meals, adult daytime care, housekeeping, personal assistance, care management, and learning opportunities.
The SAGE Advisor can be reached Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week as needed.
SAGE Private Services are for
Anyone over the age of 55 (or younger, if disabled) who have the resources to pay privately.
Why choose SCI for SAGE Private Services?
- 55 years of experience in serving the needs of adults
- We’re not for profit…we’re for seniors.
- SAGE Advisor assigned to each client to provide top notch customer care and service
- High quality services at an affordable cost
- Services can be arranged usually within 24 hours and available 24/7 if needed
- All major credit cards are accepted with convenient monthly billing. Third-party billing can be arranged.
- Priority access to all of the services offered by SCI
To learn more about grant opportunities, click here. (link to SCI)
The SAGE experience begins with a conversation with a SAGE Advisor. The Advisor can meet the adult or the family at a convenient location. Upon enrollment with SAGE, services are arranged that will best meet the needs of the client. The SAGE Advisor is involved in every step of the process and will provide the “wrap around” care you deserve.
APPLY FOR SERVICES
Please call our client Concierge at 912-236-0363 or email your completed application for SAGE Private Services to firstname.lastname@example.org