The Legends, Leaders, and Life Well Lived Award spotlights people 65 and older who have made a significant contribution in our community or in a community where they have lived and who exemplify a life well lived. We are seeking nominees from all walks of life who’ve made a difference in their communities, blazed a trail for the rest of us, and are leading examples of living life to its fullest.
• Significant impact to a community. What have they done or accomplished to make life in our community or where they have lived better?
• Exemplifies a life well lived. What have they done that exemplifies a life well lived?
• Nominee must live in Chatham, Bryan, Effingham, or Liberty Counties in Georgia
• Nominee may be an individual or a couple
• Self-nominations are allowed
• Multiple submissions not required
• Nominee must be at least 65 years old
• Nominee must be available for awards luncheon on May 11, 2018
• Applications must be completed online, typed, or printed. No cursive writing, please.
Complete the application below, pick up an application at Senior Citizens, Inc. (SCI), 3025 Bull Street, Savannah, GA, or click here for a nomination form you can print and mail
Applications must be received at SCI by 5pm on Wednesday, February 28. Mail to:
SCI, 3025 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 31405
Save the date
You will be notified via email by mid-March whether or not your nominee was selected to receive an award.
Winners will be honored at the Legends, Leaders, and Life Well Lived Luncheon on Friday, May 11 at the Plantation Club at The Landings.
Nominees not selected for an award will receive a Certificate of Merit in recognition of their achievements. Certificates will be mailed by the end of April.
The Award Recipients will be recognized during the Legends, Leaders, and Life Well Lived Luncheon. If your nominee is selected, you and your nominee will each be offered two complimentary tickets to the luncheon.
Questions? Contact Anne Cordeiro at ACordeiro@SeniorCitizens-Inc.org or (912) 236-0363.